- Each customer will be required to show proper identification. i.e. Driver’s License, passport/visa.
- Each customer will be required to sign an Agency Disclosure & Fair Housing Notice
- Each customer will be required to provide a Rebny Financial Statement along with any supporting bank documents needed to show proof of income
- Each customer will be required to obtain a Pre-Qualification Letter from your Mortgage professional
- Each customer will be informed of their Debt to Income (DTI) from one of our agents to determine eligibility for a condo or co-op
- An exclusive Buyers agreement will not be required to work with us
- Each customer must be comfortable wearing a face mask, if specifically asked by a broker, doorman and/or building staff. We will have a spare mask for each party that is touring with us
**Please Note: All information is subject to change. Each active customer will receive a written notice if any of the above procedures change.**